Monday 18 July 2011

Discoveries!!

Firstly, I now realise that the reason for this blog is to share my learning journey throughout my completion of my Bachelor of Education (Teacher Librarianship) which I officially started on July 11 2011.
Secondly, I have discovered that everyone is going to read this blog, or at the very least have access to it!
Combined with the above, weekly readings and computer exploration (I say exploration because I am constantly finding things that I didn't realise I was looking for!) so far it has been an epic (my 10 year old son's favourite word at the moment) journey of learning and discovery!

I am a first time blogger and this whole blogging experience while new and exciting is also a little daunting and unsettling. I am both intimidated and inspired by the blogs that my fellow colleagues have created, so I remind myself that we all have different starting points for this same journey and that I need to take one step at a time, one day at a time if i am to enjoy my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment